Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10


Today's Reading

Ezra. I have found that one of the most sure ways to see God's Spirit bring conviction on others is to allow Him to break my heart first. It's not fun at the moment, but He uses it to accomplish His purposes.

1 Corinthians. "Why not just accept the injustice and leave it at that?" In this nation where we have been taught to fight for our rights, this one is hard; even for us Christians.

Psalms14 But I am trusting you, O Lord,
saying, “You are my God!”
15 My future is in your hands.
Rescue me from those who hunt me down relentlessly.
 This is a far better way to respond when our rights are trampled on. He will intervene and send help.

Proverbs. In the end, God is always after my heart. He wants to conform me to the image of Christ and He loves it when my heart is submissive and pliable toward Him.

What speaks to you today?



No comments:

Post a Comment