Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, Day 361

Dear Climbing Companion:  We have almost completed our journey.  I am grateful to all who joined me this year.  You are welcome to invite your friends here for 2012.  After conversation, I searched the wide variety of Reading Plans on YouVersion (by the way, we need to all be grateful for the wonderful service they provide) and have decided to return to the One Year Bible Plan.  I love it because it allows us to read from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs each day.  No single day is overwhelming and I love the variety.  You can sign up for this plan on YouVersion later this week.  Just sign in or sign up on their website (it's free!).  They even offer to email you with the daily readings for this plan!

I hope you join us next year!

Today's Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment