Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 29, Day 363

Dear Climbing Companion: We have almost completed our journey. I am grateful to all who joined me this year. You are welcome to invite your friends here for 2012. After conversation, I searched the wide variety of Reading Plans on YouVersion (by the way, we need to all be grateful for the wonderful service they provide) and have decided to return to the One Year Bible Plan. I love it because it allows us to read from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs each day. No single day is overwhelming and I love the variety. You can sign up for this plan on YouVersion here, but wait until January 1. Just sign in or sign up on their website (it's free!). They even offer to email you with the daily readings for this plan!

I hope you join us next year!

Todays Reading



Revelation is so mysterious. Many have written and given opinions on exactly what it means and strong Biblical scholars have arrived at different conclusions. What seems clear to me is that it describes God's systematic judgment on this planet and those that dwell here. Will those who love Him have to endure it or will they be evacuated out before the heavy stuff begins? That's one of the disagreements among conservative scholars!

No comments:

Post a Comment