Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, Day 362

Dear Climbing Companion: We have almost completed our journey. I am grateful to all who joined me this year. You are welcome to invite your friends here for 2012. After conversation, I searched the wide variety of Reading Plans on YouVersion (by the way, we need to all be grateful for the wonderful service they provide) and have decided to return to the One Year Bible Plan. I love it because it allows us to read from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs each day. No single day is overwhelming and I love the variety. You can sign up for this plan on YouVersion on January 1. Just sign in or sign up on their website (it's free!). They even offer to email you with the daily readings for this plan!I

I hope you join us next year!

Today's Reading



Some Bibles title this book The Revelation of John. That's a mistake, because it is clearly the Revelation of Jesus Christ. John was in the Spirit and saw eternity opened to reveal the day of the Lord. God gave him messages for seven churches of that day, but clearly the messages speak to churches throughout the ages. Then John began to see the judgment of the earth and the ultimate glory of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment