Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, Day 38

Today's Reading

Exodus. I am one of those people who, when all else fails, finally reads the instruction manual. That is, until it comes to putting together a somewhat complicated piece of equipment or furniture. Some time ago that was the case with a fairly large, complex exercise machine. It arrived in something like seven different boxes! I suddenly became very particular about taking inventory of all the tiny parts before I followed the construction steps to the letter.

I think of that experience when I read today's Scripture in Exodus. This is not a fun passage for me because it doesn't fit the way I think. Over the years, though, I have noticed that people have taken this set of instructions a built a reproduction of the Tabernacle. 

What does this passage say to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment