Friday, March 20, 2009

March 20

Today's Blog

Moses was upset in today's Numbers passage because his generals didn't kill the women? Notice the background, then please tell us what you think.

When the devil couldn't get to Jesus with temptation for food or for worldly power, he used the Scriptures to tempt Him. I think we should learn a lesson from Luke.

When I read today's Psalm, I was reminded of the occasional times when I deeply feel God's presence. I find that I don't want those moments to end. On the other hand, too often I am so focused on the cares of life that I fail to enjoy Him. But I'm learning!

Integrity is something we live by making thousands of tiny decisions. What a delight it is to God: Proverbs today.

After an extremely long day yesterday, I was very refreshed by today's passages. How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment