Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12

Today's Reading

Ezekiel. My heart skips a beat each time I read today's description of the death of Ezekiel's wife. Someone said, "When you can't understand God's hand, trust His heart." That's the best way I know to face such pain.

Jeremiah prophesied against Ammon, Moab, Edom, and Philistia the same way as Ezekiel.

Hebrews 11 begins with the Bible's most concise definition of faith. Many years ago so people donated a small piece of property to the church. The property, located in a rural area in another part of Arizona, was something I never actually saw. However, I knew the church owned it because we had the deed. Faith is the deed to things which we haven't seen yet. Chapter 11 is often called "the roll-call of faith." Take a moment and reflect on the faith of each person on the list.

Psalm 110 is, I believe, a poetic prophecy of God's final judgment upon the earth.

Proverbs. Jeremy, the teenager in the comic "Zits" would totally agree with this verse. How about you?

What have you noticed today?

No comments:

Post a Comment