Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25

Today's Reading

Deuteronomy. I was struck by the simplicity of verse 2 Do not add to or subtract from these commands I am giving you. Just obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you.They truth is that they DID add to the commands and made the Law a back-breaking challenge which wouldn't allow anyone to succeed. At the same time, the religious leaders created loopholes for themselves and their cronies. No wonder this passage included the promise of a coming judgment.

Luke. The account of healing the Centurion's servant is one of my favorite events in Jesus' ministry.

Psalms. Reading today's passage reminds me that God's plan has always been to bless the earth through His people. We are to be available and usable to God, allowing Him to work through us to show His love to the world. When we yield our lives to Him, we get greater blessing than we can imagine.

Proverbs. We may never know a truly stable economy again. I am so glad that we can trust in the living God!

Your thoughts today? What about questions? We would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment