Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13

Today's Reading

Exodus. God provided skilled workers who could teach others their crafts. Then God moved on the people so that they had a heart to give -- more than enough! What a great word picture!

I won't comment on our Matthew passage. What do you notice about it?

Psalms. I pray. God listens, saves, guards, surrounds defends and sees to it that I lack no good thing! How's that as a solution for living in this broken world?

Proverbs. Ever tempted to give an angry, rebellious person a piece of your mind? Read today's passage!

The reading this year is incredible for me. Almost every day I have been ministered to in a significant way. God is faithful! How are you doing?

2 comments:

  1. Why, do you think, are certain details repeated in the bible? For example, we read God's instructions about making one long curtain from the five and then we're told that they made one long curtain from five curtains... The bible could easily just say 'they made it like God told them to.' Do you think repeated things are more significant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about this passage from Psalms a lot and how joyful it is! I've been think out the joy we have in God and what a great witness it is to others but also how counter-intuitive it is to just simply enjoy God...

    ReplyDelete